The Strive Logistics SalesDevelopment Program provides exposure to all of our operations to build knowledge and credibility for success in the industry. The development program teaches you everything you need to know about Strive, the industry, and our proprietary technology, LoadRunner. During the program, you will experience the Carrier Sales, Customer Sales, and Customer Operations teams. By maximizing your skills and understanding your growth potential, you will be able to find your ideal role at Strive. The Strive Logistics Development Program is about putting you in the driver’s seat of your career.
- Carrier Sales is responsible for building relationships with transportation providers and negotiating rates to move our customer’s product from point A to point B. Our proven sales training and your personal style combine to deliver win-win scenarios for Strive and our carrier partners. Your energy and drive are the fuel that ignites Strive.
- Customer Sales is responsible for selling Strive Logistics transportation services to current and prospective customers. A customer can be anyone that is looking to move any type of product near or far (e.g. Steel, Soda, Cereal, Glass). You are a professional: a networker, a listener, and a negotiator. You are the face of Strive to the customer.
If you possess these traits and are looking to take these skills to the next level, this role may be right for you!
- Driven – a winning spirit to stay motivated and a hunger for success to exceed goals and expectations
- Personal toughness – the ability to persevere, handle objections, and maintain a positive attitude
- Communication mastery – to correspond via phone, email, and in person directly with key decision makers
- Professionalism – you are the face of Strive and a reflection of our culture and customer service
- Networker mentality – because every interaction is an opportunity to develop and expand upon relationships and business
- Savvy negotiator – to navigate options to reach a place of mutual agreement and close deals
- Self-directed – able to multi-task, prioritize, efficiently utilize time, and effectively manage your schedule
- Follow through – to document and track your progress and correspondence for yourself, your Strive teammates, and your customers
- Adaptive listener and learner – to think on your feet, perform under stress, and adjust your approach as you gain information
- Business acumen – to understand Strive’s services, how we make money, and customer needs and motivations
- Sales Intelligence – combining your unique personality and approach with Strive’s services to present winning solutions for customers
Position Information / Perks:
- Monday-Friday: 40 hours / week
- Paid training and mentoring program
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Social, Wellness, and Volunteer Committees
- Fun office environment / casual dress
- Uncapped commission potential
- Opportunities in Austin, TX and Chicago, IL